- Dr. Mahmoud Alomari & Dr. Nihaya Al-sheyab two fellows from Year 1 of the program joined with Dr. Omar Khabour (The program Co-PI from Jordan) to publish their paper “Parental Perceptions About Informed Consent/Assent in Pediatric Research in Jordan” . It was published in the Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics
- Dr. Aceil Al-Khatib one of the RCR Program’s Year 2 fellows published two papers:
- “Is Biomedical Research Protected from Predatory Reviewers?” in The Science and Engineering Ethics Journal.
- “Responsible Conduct of Human Subjects Research in Islamic Communities”; this was a joined publication with her mentor; Dr. Michael Kalichman for the summer practicum project. It was published in The Science and Engineering Ethics Journal
- Dr. Osama Al-Shogran one of the RCR Program’s Year 2 fellows published “Understanding of International Committee of Medical Journal Editors Authorship Criteria among Faculty Members of Pharmacy and other Health Sciences in Jordan” this was a joined publication with his mentor for his summer practicum project; Dr. Wael Al-Delaimy ( The program PI).It was published in the Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics
- Dr. Adnan Alhindi , a Year 2 Felllow in cooperation with Dr. Nour AlSawalha; a year 3 Fellow; both joined with Dr. Omar Khabour and Dr. Karem Alzoubi to publish their paper ” The attitude of blood donors towards the use of their samples and information in biomedical research“; It was published in a Dove Press Journal:Journal of Blood medicine.
- Farah H. Alhashimi, a Year 1 Fellow,in cooperation with Samah F. Al-Shatnawi, a year 3 Fellow ;both joined with Dr. Omar Khabour and Dr. Karem Alzoubi to publish their paper “Attitudes and Beliefs Related to Reporting Alcohol Consumption in Research Studies: A Case from Jordan. Pragmatic and Observational research”, Dove Press online. Oct. 9th,2018.
- Noor Al Mortadi , a Year 2 Fellow, joined with Dr. Omar Khabour and Dr. Karem Alzoubi to publish their paper “Considerations and believes in tooth donation to science in Jordan”. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dentistry. In press 2018
- Saleem Banihani one of the program’s year 1 fellows published ” Fertility testing for men before marriage: Is it acceptable?’ this was a joined publication with his mentors for his summer practicum Dr. Omar Khabour and Dr. Karem Alzoubi, Andrologia. 2018 December 6;:e13212. PubMed PMID: 30523631.
Makhlouf H, Alrabadi N, Khabour OF, Alzoubi KH, Al-Delaimy W. Population’s perspectives toward biobanks in scientific research: a study from Jordan. Pharmgenomics Pers Med. 2019 Mar 21;12:23-32. doi: 10.2147/PGPM.S187657. 2019.
Al-Sheyab NA, Alomari MA, Khabour OF, Shattnawi KK, Alzoubi KH. Assent and consent in pediatric and adolescent research: school children’s perspectives. Adolesc Health Med Ther. 2019 Feb 11;10:7-14. doi: 10.2147/AHMT.S185553. 2019.